Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Back and better than ever, Satou's party is ready to conquer the Labyrinth's depths once and for all! But no adventure would be complete without some Satou-brand philanthropy. Building an inn over some hot springs, starting a school for would-be explorers, and establishing a trading company under the guise of Kuro are all in a day's work for this hereditary knight. But when a terrible foe interrupts and important trial, Satou does what he does best!
|Series Title||Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲 (Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku)|
|By (author)||Hiro Ainana|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Action ,Adventure ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Anime ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Elves ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||March 02, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / March 02, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||298pages (*note)|
Sale ends Jun 30, 2022
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.