Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Sosuke is down in the dumps after suddenly being cast aside by his girlfriend. As he drinks his sorrows away in a bar, Tsukasa, an attractive bartender, agrees to watch over him for the night. Back at Tsukasa's place, a drunk Sosuke begs Tsukasa to give him some love advice. However, nothing could've prepared him for the response he's about to get... What's gonna happen to this straight guy who's clueless about love when he meets a charming bartender? A love story featuring a versatile couple with a big age gap.
|Series Title||The Importance of Good-byes and Welcoming Someone Home -Won't You Teach Me About Love?|
|Genre||Manga ,Boy's Love / Yaoi ,Romance ,Drama ,Chapter Release|
|Available since||December 21, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / December 21, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||37pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.