Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Even after her mother's passing, Nao continues to make wagashi, traditional Japanese sweets, to feel less alone. All who have a taste of her confections are floored by the heart she imbues into her work, but being a no-name new talent summons the jealous ire of established family businesses like Kogetsuan. Moreover, Nao has married into Kogetsuan through Tsubaki, the contested heir...to find out why he framed her mother for murder years ago. Now living under the watchful eye of in-laws, Nao must keep her past connections to Kogetsuan a secret, and Tsubaki may be her most formidable ally yet.
Natsumi Ando / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Something's Wrong With Us|
|Japanese Title||私たちはどうかしている (Watashitachi wa Douka shiteiru)|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Josei ,Mystery ,Psychological ,Romance ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Manga ,Kodansha promotion: Danger Demons Donuts ,Workplace ,Kodansha: Mommy Dearest|
|Available since||June 02, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / June 02, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.