Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Thanks to a magical last-minute kiss with Chitose, Kokoro defends his title as Japan's National Champion, and afterward, the two of them meet up for a short date to work out their relationship issues. Just as the couple gets a moment to catch their breath, Team Kokoro sets off for both the Four Continents Championships and Worlds. But instead of being focused on the ice, Kokoro's focus is on Louis and Kyle...after he catches them in an intimate moment! Meanwhile, Chitose ﬁnds herself still worried over Kokoro's rumored ﬁancée... With all these new developments, will the Japanese skaters still be able to secure enough points to guarantee Japan's entry into the Olympics?
Yayoi Ogawa / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Knight of the Ice|
|Japanese Title||銀盤騎士 (Ginban Kishi)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Drama ,Josei ,Romance ,Slice of Life ,Sports|
|Available since||June 15, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / June 15, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||178pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.