Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Bessatsu Shounen Magazine's hugely popular story of survival and suspense moves to Weekly Shounen Magazine as a completely brand new series! With the appearance of a strange daruma doll, ordinary life crumbles away in an instant. Even so, live on. Survive. This is the story of the ""life"" bestowed upon all those who have wished to die. Are you beef or chicken? Live, that's the only rule.
(C) Muneyuki Kaneshiro, Akeji Fujimura / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||As the Gods Will The Second Series|
|Japanese Title||神さまの言うとおり弐 (Kamisama no Iutoori 2)|
|Alternative Title||Kamisama no Iutoori Ni, As the God of Death Dictates 2, Like God Says 2|
|Author||Muneyuki Kaneshiro / Akeji Fujimura|
|Genre||Manga ,Horror ,TV Drama / Live-Action ,Action ,Completed Series ,Drama ,YouTuber Recommendations|
|Available since||October 25, 2016 (12:00 AM) PT / October 25, 2016 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||190pages (*note)|
Sale ends Jun 30, 2022
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.