Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Another World In The Center of Japan!
Mikura Moriya expected a quiet and peaceful life in the forest when he inherited his great-grandfather's house and enormous orchard. Someone had to keep the family business running, so he quit his job and decided to live off the land. But the house isn't in any old forest. It's deep in the Beastly Wilds, an area off-limits to most humans. For the Wilds are home to the Beastfolk—neither human nor animal, but something in between. It isn't long before Mikura meets his new neighbors and makes a pact with a girl with chipmunk ears that will change his life forever.
Will Mikura get to live the slow life, or is it more trouble than it's worth?!
(C) Fuurou, Yuki Nekozuki / Cross Infinite World 2022
|Series Title||So You Want to Live the Slow Life?|
|Publisher||Cross Infinite World|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Comedy ,Slice of Life ,Action ,Romance ,Drama ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||February 28, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / February 28, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||343pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.