Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Angel of Death
After Estarossa escapes with Elizabeth, The Seven Deadly Sins and Derieri follow after him in hopes of saving their friend and putting an end to the overpowered Commandment once and for all. Meanwhile, Ban finally reunites with Meliodas in Purgatory, and the two set forth in search of an exit back to the land of the living. Their search brings them to the Demon Lord himself, and while both parties are locked in their respective battles, Meliodas and The Sins learn a startling truth that connects Estarossa with Mael the Archangel.
(C) Nakaba Suzuki/ Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||The Seven Deadly Sins|
|Japanese Title||七つの大罪 (Nanatsu no Taizai)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Anime ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Supernatural ,Action ,Fall Anime 2019 ,Winter Anime 2020 ,Non-Human ,Winter Anime 2021 ,Completed Series ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Spring Anime 2021 ,Summer Anime 2021 ,Demon Lord / Demon King|
|Available since||July 23, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / July 23, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 267
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 268
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 269
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 270
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 271
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 272
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 273
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 274
The Seven Deadly Sins, Chapter 275
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.