"You're gonna be my first-base friend from now on." A friend with kissing benefits! Hime was in a pickle when a couple of tourists came to ask her for directions... in a foreign language. A random stranger helped her out, but in exchange he took away a kiss from her. The next day at school, Akane, the boy that kissed her, turns up in her classroom as a new student. Her heart pounding, she talks to him, but all he says is that "Kissing is like saying hi." He then starts pursuing her saying that they could do more...!
(C) Uki Mishima/ WWWave
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.