Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Suzumori Ganjūrō is a swordless samurai wandering around with nowhere to go until he stumbles across a wanted poster in the woods. The final act sees Ganjūrō and the gang make their way to Gankeiji Temple in search of the Gutter Rat, but what will they find waiting for them? Will Kanichi finally attain the vengeance that he so desperately seeks? This is rated Mature; contains explicit graphic violence, nudity, sexual themes, and crude humor.
(C)Masakazu Suzuki/MediBang Inc.
|Series Title||Rogue Samurai, Volume Collections|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Historical ,Seinen ,Completed Series|
|Available since||December 11, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / December 11, 2018 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||201pages (*note)|
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.