Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
LOVE MIGHT BE THE HARDEST GAME OF ALL… It's November, and the school festival is right around the corner. Meetings with Hinami have begun again, and life has mostly returned to normal...until Hinami asks Tomozaki to decide who he wants to be his girlfriend by next week. As he searches for an answer, he's busy planning for the festival, taking photos, and even visiting another school with Mizusawa. But while Hinami's deadline approaches, Tomozaki will have to face his own emotions in a way he never has before...and those of someone close to him.
|Series Title||Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki|
|Japanese Title||弱キャラ友崎くん (Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun)|
|Alternative Title||Jakusha Character Tomozaki-kun, The Low Tier Character "Tomozaki-kun"|
|By (author)||Yuki Yaku|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Comedy ,Drama ,Romance ,School Life ,Slice of Life ,Anime ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||March 23, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / March 23, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||227pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.