Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
In the aftermath of Rimuru's ascension to Demon Lord, his friends and allies are taken aback by his newfound power, but even more shocked at the return of the dreaded Storm Dragon, Veldora. Meanwhile, the other Demon Lords are all too wary of Rimuru's evolution, which upsets their delicate balance of power and seems to be a harbinger of greater struggles to come...
FUSE, Taiki Kawakami / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime Manga|
|Japanese Title||転生したらスライムだった件 (Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken)|
|Alternative Title||TenSura, Ten Sura|
|Genre||Manga ,Anime ,Action ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Harem ,Shounen ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Elves ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Slime ,Dragon ,Summer Anime 2021 ,Demon Lord / Demon King|
|Available since||June 29, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / June 29, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||210pages (*note)|
Sale ends Aug 22, 2022
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.