Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Does he really see me as a girl? Yuki's a Deaf college student who is at first enchanted by and soon falls in love with an upperclassman in her school named Itsuomi who doesn't care about her lack of hearing but treats her like anyone else. Yuki resolves to face that love head-on and really pursue it proactively. Soon Itsuomi, who was once a riddle for Yuki, starts to really open up to her and express his truest feelings. This series is all the talk in social media and the news and so please enjoy volume 3 of "A Sign of Affection"!
suu Morishita / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||A Sign of Affection|
|Japanese Title||ゆびさきと恋々 (Yubisaki to Renren)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,School Life ,Slice of Life ,Romance|
|Available since||December 29, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / December 29, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||158pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||A_Sign_of_Affection Chapter 9
A_Sign_of_Affection Chapter 10
A Sign of Affection 11
A Sign of Affection 12
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.