Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Winds of change are whipping through Sauslind. Eli goes to visit the king's ailing brother, but devastating secrets are unearthed along the way. Is everything a lie, or does the truth even matter when Sauslind is on the brink of disaster?
The winds of change are whipping through Sauslind. Malduran officials are headed for the capital to discuss diplomacy, and although it was Eli's actions that spurred these talks, she has a different errand to attend to. The king's younger brother, Bernard, has fallen ill. Since it's customary for someone from the royal family to visit in such times, Eli is sent in the prince's stead. Along the way, devastating secrets are unearthed that threaten to rock the very foundation upon which Eli stands. Is everything she thought she knew a lie? Or does the truth even matter when the worst comes to pass and Sauslind finds itself on the brink of disaster?
Copyright (C) 2018 Yui Illustrations Copyright (C) 2018 Satsuki Sheena
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Bibliophile Princess|
|Japanese Title||虫かぶり姫 (Mushikaburi-hime)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Shoujo ,Romance ,Historical ,Full-size Illustration ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Light Novel|
|Available since||October 13, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / October 13, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||182pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.