Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Aoi's big project now is turning his humble ravine into a full-blown labyrinth. That should be an easy job for a gamer aficionado, right? Maybe it would be—without a six-month deadline and a particularly nasty visitor breathing down his neck!
Aoi faces his toughest task yet—a performance review like no other. He has to transform his starter-area ravine into a proper end-game labyrinth, and he's on a deadline. He's only got six months to do the job!
In order to get Labyrinth #288 into shape in time, he'll have to figure out a way to draw in intruders and then successfully repel them. There's no way he can lure enough human adventurers into the treacherous domain, so he resorts to a less conventional plan—baiting Daemon hunters with a boss babe that's too tempting to refuse!
Copyright © 2016 Shinobu Yuki Illustrations by Itsuwa Katou Cover illustration by Itsuwa Katou
|Series Title||Strongest Gamer: Let's Play in Another World (Light Novels)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Full-size Illustration|
|Available since||September 23, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / September 23, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||224pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.