Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
After the Mystery Club arrives on Tsunojima Island, they discover mysterious tablets with things like "Detective" and "Murderer" written on them. They initially see it as a tasteless prank, but when the roles written on the tablets start to come true, and the victims begin to pile up, the group realizes their lives will depend on finding the killer...
Meanwhile, on the mainland, Kawaminami and Shimada are chasing after the truth behind the "mysterious quadruple homicide"...
The Decagon House Murders Yukito Ayatsuji, Hiro Kiyohara/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.