THE END OF THE POACHER'S ROPE
Melissa has been kidnapped! Eleanor and her servant are behind it, and both want to use her as bait for dragons Melissa cares for. However, each has a different plan for the dragons when they arrive. The safety of the wild dragons, especially the newborn king of dragons, is Melissa's biggest concern. Any cry for help plays into Eleanor's and the poachers' plans. Hubert and the Dragon Knight Corps need to act quickly to save her before she is used against all the dragons in the valley!
2020 Ritsu Aozaki / Asagi Orikawa / Akito Ito
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.