Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The scene is Warabi Seinan, a high school in the Tokyo-adjacent prefecture of Saitama. And possibly because it is considered to be weak at women's soccer, the team is “blessed” with an abundance of first-year students with strong, individualistic personalities, including Sumire Suo, Midori Soshizaki, Nozomi Onda, etc. But it's with the addition of a new coach, the legend of Japanese women’s soccer, Naoko Nomi, that the Warabis are reborn. Still, in their baptismal first match, they are faced with the best high-school team in Japan, Kunogi Academy. The first-half score shows Kunogi’s overwhelming dominance, but can the Warabis turn it around in the second half?
(C) Naoshi Arakawa / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Farewell, My Dear Cramer|
|Japanese Title||さよなら私のクラマー (Sayonara Watashi no Cramer)|
|Alternative Title||Good-bye, Cramer|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Drama ,School Life ,Shounen ,Sports ,Kodansha promotion: March Sports Madness ,Anime ,Spring Anime 2021 ,Kodansha Promotion: Naoshi Arakawa Sale ,Spring Anime Season 2021 Kick-Off ,Comedy April Promotion|
|Available since||August 20, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / August 20, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||192pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||Farewell, My Dear Cramer Chapter 4
Farewell, My Dear Cramer Chapter 5
Farewell, My Dear Cramer Chapter 6
Farewell, My Dear Cramer Chapter 7
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.