Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
"Police officers have a lot going on, too." The work of a police officer is very diverse. Police box girls, detention officers, burglary detectives, yakuza detectives, those in charge of adult entertainment, riot police, public security, pony-tailed gorillas, etc... Of course, everyone has their own ways of working. But, the one thing that can be said is that they're all different and they're all hard! With all the hard work they do every day, good mental health is a pipe dream! Whether it's their superiors, sempai, kohai, classmates, or jinxes, they'll rely on whatever they can to survive another day!
Police in a Pod Miko Yasu/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Police in a Pod|
|Japanese Title||ハコヅメ～交番女子の逆襲～ (Hakozume: Koban Joshi no Gyakushuu)|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Slice of Life ,Workplace ,Winter Anime 2022 ,Anime|
|Available since||December 14, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / December 14, 2021 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||161pages (*note)|
Sale ends Jun 30, 2022
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.