Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
※The exclusive "After School Bonus Manga" pages are included in this volume, so no bonus item download is necessary.
This volume's heroine is a teacher whose all-black wardrobe and all-around creepiness gave her the nickname "The Poltergeist." She's known to suddenly show up behind students' backs, only to throw them into a pit of terror... Her next target: Watanabe, a student who's stopped going to school. Sometimes she sleeps in a car naked with him; sometimes his mom finds them embracing... It's one jump scare after another! Enjoy this spine-tingling, yet tantalizingly sweet teacher in Volume 10, complete with a bonus epilogue!
Soborou / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Why the Hell Are You Here, Teacher?!|
|Japanese Title||なんでここに先生が！？ (Nande koko ni sensei ga!?)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Ecchi ,Romance ,School Life ,Seinen ,Anime ,Mature|
|Available since||October 13, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / October 13, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||231pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.