Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A NEW KIND OF MAGIC After an injury forces Kokoro to withdraw from the Four Continents Championships and sends him spiraling into another slump, Chitose wants to do whatever it takes to convince him to get back on the ice. But to her surprise, Kokoro offers her a shocking proposition: If he places ﬁrst in the World Championships, he wants to ask Chitose to be his girlfriend! The feeling is mutual, so Chitose wants nothing more than for Kokoro to win. But when Chitose's spell-casting pen goes missing, she'll have to come up with a new kind of magic to motivate Kokoro...
Yayoi Ogawa / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Knight of the Ice|
|Japanese Title||銀盤騎士 (Ginban Kishi)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Drama ,Josei ,Romance ,Slice of Life ,Sports ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Manga ,Kodansha promotion: March Sports Madness ,Comedy April Promotion|
|Available since||September 01, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / September 01, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||178pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.