Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
After a routine job, Ashaf and Guideau have a run-in with a berserk "undead"—a deceased human being restored to life through the art of necromancy. Though the city strictly regulates the practice, these aberrant cases have only been growing in number. In his stead, Ashaf recommends his colleague Phanora and her assistant Johan, though the pair is as much a mystery as the one they intend to solve...
The Witch and the Beast Kousuke Satake / Kodansha Ltd
|Series Title||The Witch and the Beast|
|Japanese Title||魔女と野獣 (Majo to Yajuu)|
|Genre||Manga ,Action ,Adventure ,Fantasy ,Seinen ,Magic ,Monster Girls ,Non-Human ,Witch|
|Available since||November 17, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / November 17, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
Sale ends Mar 27, 2023
(08:59 PM) PT
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.