Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
In Russia, on the eve of the revolution, a young student named Raskolnikov murders an old pawnbroker over a pocket watch. Although an innocent man is quickly arrested for the crime, Raskolnikovs's own published essay - suggesting that people who are "extra-ordinary" are above such things as "right" and "wrong" - draws the suspicion of judge Porfiry. Who will catch up to Raskolnikov first? Porfiry ... or his own guilty conscience?
(C) Tezuka Productions. English language translation rights reserved by DIGITAL MANGA, Inc.
Sale ends Jun 30, 2022
(11:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Available in the following region(s)
This book is only available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.