When Kiara's adoptive father orders her to marry a man named Viscount Credias, she realizes her recurring dreams were visions of a future in which she dies a villain. She hatches a plan to create a new future for herself—one where she STAYS ALIVE!
From an early age, Kiara has been plagued with dreams of another world—dreams in which a girl she doesn't recognize plays a strategy RPG called ""Farzia: Kingdom at War."" Farzia is, in fact, the same kingdom where Kiara currently lives. Oh, and one other thing: there's an enemy character who's also named Kiara, though her name is Kiara Credias. Naturally, as with any other RPG villain, this enemy is slain by the heroes.
So when her adoptive father, Count Patriciél, orders her to marry Viscount Credias, Kiara comes to a horrifying realization: perhaps those ""dreams"" were visions of things to come! She hatches a plan to get the hell out of Dodge and create a new future for herself—one where she STAYS ALIVE, thank you very much!
Copyright (C) 2015 Kanata Satsuki Illustrations Copyright (C) 2015 Mitsuya Fuji
|Series Title||I Refuse to Be Your Enemy!|
|Japanese Title||私は敵になりません (Watashi wa Teki ni Narimasen!)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Shoujo ,Historical ,Fantasy ,Supernatural ,Romance ,Full-size Illustration ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Villainess ,Completed Series ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Royalty/Nobility|
|Available since||February 22, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / February 22, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||222pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.