Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The ever-commanding Kurosaki-kun has ordered Yu to compete with him in the big culture festival couples contest... in a fake relationship, to fill in for the original contestants. Now Yu has to play the part of the school idol's girlfriend in front of a huge crowd--but maybe that was the push she needed, because an intimate moment backstage spurs her on, she turns the tables on him by asking him out, for real! Could she finally become his girlfriend?! Before she can get a definitive answer, however, she's going to have to survive getting lost in a blizzard...! Plus, a bonus story covering Kaji-kun's side of the culture fest!
(C) Makino / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Defying Kurosaki-kun|
|Japanese Title||黒崎くんの言いなりになんてならない (Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai)|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Romance ,School Life ,Shoujo ,Slice of Life|
|Available since||May 21, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / May 21, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||177pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.