Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
On March 11, 2011, Japan suffered the largest earthquake in its modern history. The 9.0-magnitude quake threw up a devastating tsunami that wiped away entire towns，and caused，in the months afterward，three nuclear meltdowns at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant. Altogether，it was the costliest natural disaster in human history. This is not the story of that disaster. This is the story of a man who took a job. Kazuto Tatsuta was an amateur artist who signed onto the dangerous task of cleaning up the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Plant，which the workers came to call ""Ichi-F."" This is the story of that challenging work，of the trials faced by the local citizens，and of the unique camaraderie that built up between the mostly blue-collar workers who had to face the devious and invisible threat of radiation on a daily basis. After six months，Tatsuta’s body had absorbed the maximum annual dose of radiation allowed by regulations，and he was forced to take a break from the work crew，giving him the time to create this unprecedented，unauthorized，award-winning view of daily life at Fukushima Daiichi.
(C) Kazuto Tatsuta / Kodansha Ltd.
|Japanese Title||いちえふ 福島第一原子力発電所労働記 (1F: Fukushima Daiichi Genshiryoku Hatsudensho Roudouki)|
|Alternative Title||1F: Fukushima Daiichi Genshiryoku Hatsudensho Annaiki, 1F: Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant Work Log|
|Genre||Manga ,Seinen ,Slice of Life ,Drama|
|Available since||March 06, 2017 (07:00 AM) PT / March 07, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||566pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.