It took no time at all for a weird professor to get attached to Haruto just after he started school. But to make matters worse, when he accidentally insults a flashy upperclassman on the day of the entrance ceremonies, he gets dragged into disastrous trouble along with a girl who's a bit slow on the uptake. All Haruto and his copy wants is a peaceful, quiet school life, but what fate awaits them?!
Sai Sumimori, Ai Takahashi / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Am I Actually the Strongest?|
|Japanese Title||実は俺、最強でした? (Jitsu wa Ore, Saikyou deshita?)|
|Genre||Manga ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Shounen ,Monster Girls ,Dragon ,Dogs / Wolves / Foxes ,Summer Anime 2023 ,Royalty/Nobility|
|Available since||September 28, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / September 28, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.