Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
LOVE AT A DISTANCE Mei is now in a vocational school to become a preschool teacher，and Yamato is in college with the aim of eventually becoming a professional photographer. But as they get more involved in their individual pursuits，they have fewer chances to see each other，putting a strain on their relationship. To make matters worse，an unsettling message about Yamato and Yamato’s new female friend at his college have brought doubt into the future of Mei and Yamato’s relationship. Meanwhile，Meg continues to struggle with her modeling career in Paris，but a shocking discovery forces her to make a big decision…
(C) Kanae Hazuki / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Say I Love You.|
|Japanese Title||好きっていいなよ。 (Suki tte Ii na yo.)|
|Alternative Title||Sukitte Ii na yo.|
|Genre||Manga ,Romance ,School Life ,Shoujo ,Anime ,Completed Series|
|Available since||February 06, 2017 (07:00 AM) PT / February 07, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||178pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.