Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Unraveled is a human being who turns into a beast because their negative emotions surpass their reason. Nika Ago, who belongs to the organization "TR1M (Trim)" that hunts those monsters, meets a mysterious student at a high school where she has been appointed for her mission. Totono Amatsuga is a boy who lives a lonely life. Contrary to his appearance, he has a kind heart and a terrifying secret in his right arm. Hunting darkness with darkness, a new dark hero tale starts!! The latest work of Kohei Nagashii who is known for "Hoshino, Close Your Eyes." "TR1M" is an organization that hunts ghosts born from negative human emotions. Totono Amatsuga, a boy with an unraveled arm, wants to be normal. TR1M's second-class raveler, Nika Ago, wants to become stronger. In order to make up for each other's shortcomings, the two exchange secret deals, and new monsters appear one after another, as well as peculiar ravelers. War begets war, darkness begets darkness. Conspiracy swirling, war raging, the story accelerates further!!
Kohei Nagashii/Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.