Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Arcus's aethometer has catapulted Lainur's magical advancement, but the silver essential to its design has run short. Arcus and company set out to investigate, but the truth behind this ill-timed turn may prove more sinister than they anticipated...
Arcus's aethometer is making waves in Lainur as it enables a revolutionary leap forward in the kingdom's grasp of magic. But, out of nowhere, the supply of Sorcerer's Silver essential to the device's manufacture dries up. Unable to meet demand without it, he and his companions travel to the silver-rich western territory of Rustinell. What friends and foes lie ahead? What greater machinations are at work behind this unprecedented upset? And as the consequences of his actions ripple out far beyond his reach, can Arcus still hold his own?
Copyright (C) 2020 Hitsuji Gamei Illustrations by Fushimi Saika
|Series Title||The Magician Who Rose From Failure|
|Japanese Title||失格から始める成り上がり魔導師道！～呪文開発ときどき戦記～ (Shikkaku kara Hajimeru Nariagari Madoushidou!: Jumon Kaihatsu Tokidoki Senki)|
|Alternative Title||Start Up From Disqualification. The Rising of the Sorcerer-Road.|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Action ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Romance ,Magic ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Full-size Illustration ,Family|
|Available since||October 01, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / October 01, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||235pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.