Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
CLAMP's masterwork Magic Knight Rayearth—now in a new translation! This update of the manga classic forms the centerpiece to any CLAMP collection and is also a fantastic introduction to girl-powered adventure manga—perfect for fans of Sailor Moon and She-Ra. While on a field trip to Tokyo Tower, three teenage girls cross a magical portal and are transported to another world called Cefiro. There they are summoned through the last remaining strength of the Princess Emeraude, who believes the trio will become the magic knights who will save her, as prophesied by legend.
CLAMP･Shigatsu Tsuitachi Co., Ltd./Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Magic Knight Rayearth|
|Japanese Title||魔法騎士レイアース (Mahou Kishi Rayearth)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,Completed Series ,Anime ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Mecha ,Supernatural ,Magic ,Drama ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Magical Girl|
|Available since||November 26, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / November 26, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||200pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.