Meet Kobato Hanato, a sweet and rather simple young girl on a quest to
have her single, dearest wish granted. But first, she must learn the
ways of the world from Ioryogi-san, a gruff blue dog whose bark is just
as bad as his bite! Under his "tutelage" (read: constant verbal abuse),
Kobato puts her efforts into passing various trials of common sense so
that she may obtain the key to getting her wish-a magic bottle which
must be filled with the suffering of wounded hearts that Kobato herself
has healed. But with Kobato's common sense sorely lacking, she keeps
flunking Ioryogi-san's trials left and right! It looks like the road
that lies ahead of Kobato will be a long one indeed!
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.