Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
A wizard’s job is never done! Get fired up for the official sequel to Fairy Tail, with story and layouts by original creator Hiro Mashima himself.
Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Erza, and the whole Fairy Tail guild are back in action! And they've decided to tackle the “100 Years Quest” - a job no on's dared take on since the founding of the guild more than a century ago. A mysterious town, a baffling spirit, a ghastly new enemy... and a brand new continent to explore. When you're with real friends, the adventures never stop!
(C) 2019 Hiro Mashima, (C) Atsuo Ueda / Kodansja Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest|
|Japanese Title||ＦＡＩＲＹ ＴＡＩＬ １００ ＹＥＡＲＳ ＱＵＥＳＴ|
|Genre||Manga ,Shounen ,Fantasy ,Comedy ,Tragedy ,Action ,Ecchi ,Magic ,Drama ,Kodansha 2019 Highlights ,Non-Human ,Video Games / Game Adaptation / Game Elements ,Comedy April Promotion ,Dragon|
|Available since||August 20, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / August 20, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||210pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.