Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Sometimes, Haru feels like he doesn't have a purpose. Sometimes, he feels like he'll never leave the island he lives on, the island of Garage. But, when fate comes a knockin', he answers the cry. There's this evil called Dark Bring, it's wielded by Demon Card. They're using this power to take over the world. Only one thing can stop it - the four missing rave stones. And now, Haru will find them wherever they lie. He doesn't ever want to feel that he's let his people down. He'll journey all around the world, all the way to Hip Hop Town. Yeah! The all-powerful Dark Stone - a magical stone and ruler of the dark side - awakens after a 50-year respite. When it falls into the hands of the evil Demon Card, the world is in terrible danger. A sacred sword called Rave and its master Shiba are the only defense against the Dark Stone & No. 30196; evil powers. Yet, Shiba loses control over Rave after he is mortally attacked by a Demon Card assassin. With the dark side looming, a boy called Haru may be the world's single hope of revitalizing Rave and escaping the clutches of evil.
Hiro Mashima/ Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.