Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
AN EDUCATION IN LOVE After helping his teacher Hermes overcome her stage fright, Serizawa has hope that love may someday blossom between them. But the dashing prince of the prepschool steps into the picture and may stand in the way of Serizawa’s relationship with Hermes. This princelike boy says that he and Serizawa are two of a kind, but what does he mean by that and how does Hermes fit into everything?
(C) Nao Emoto, Mag hsu / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.