Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
Shortly after reuniting with her boyfriend， Yuya， in Jamaica， Nurse Nakayama Keiko loses Yuya to his sickness forever. After his death， although she tries her best to keep her spirits up， she starts to frequently make mistakes at work. A drama set in a hospital which tells the story of Keiko who tries to carry on with her life while receiving loving support from those around her.
(C) KYOKO SHIMAZU / Beaglee Inc.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
This item is an eBook (digital book), not a printed book.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BookWalker
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BookWalker app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BookWalker are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.