Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The smash-hit anthropomorphic cell fantasy's latest spinoff features a fearsome Killer T Cell as its protagonist! Killer T Cells are the assassins who destroy virus-infected cells and other foreign contaminants to keep things peaceful inside the body. The Squad Leader of the Killer T Cells is feared by all ... but he wants to change his public persona! He wants friends! But he can't just say so! Solo karaoke, hot pot parties, and smartphones ... Cells using modern gadgets in their daily lives unexpectedly result in one hilarious situation after another!
(C) Kurono (C) Izumi (C) Shimizu / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Cells at Work and Friends!|
|Japanese Title||はたらく細胞フレンド (Hataraku Saibou Friend)|
|Genre||Manga ,Shoujo ,Comedy ,Slice of Life ,Kodansha promotion: Manga To Anime ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Manga ,Comedy April Promotion|
|Available since||October 08, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / October 08, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||156pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.