Mast Cell cares more about living the life of an otaku than he cares about the necessities of life, uses a smartphone too much and develops straight neck. When he goes to a chiropractor recommended by Memory Cell... for some reason he turns into a baby again!? Having a tiny body again, he remembers important things he had forgotten. Amazing! He's working! He's giving it his best! Volume 5 of the popular spin-off which you can enjoy no matter where you start reading from. You just might end up learning something while you're at it.
Cells at Work and Friends! Kanna Kurono, Mio Izumi, Akane Shimizu/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||Cells at Work and Friends!|
|Japanese Title||はたらく細胞フレンド (Hataraku Saibou Friend)|
|Writer||Original Kanna Kurono / Mio Izumi / Supervised Akane Shimizu|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Shoujo ,Slice of Life|
|Available since||August 10, 2021 (12:00 AM) PT / August 10, 2021 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||156pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.