Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
The demi-human macaques of the great forest have brought disaster upon their species. An otherworldly diabo drains power from their gods and threatens to turn their home into a barren wasteland. Kai's god insists that the diabo must be slain.
""The demi-human macaques that rule the great forest have brought disaster upon their species. A profane creature, known as a diabo, drains power from their gods and threatens to turn their home into a barren wasteland.
None of this would normally concern a human boy like Kai, but the macaques have named him as their protector, and his god insists that the diabo must be slain. Apparently, their diabo is his problem now.
Meanwhile, the guardian bearers of the borderlands are making preparations to attend the winter solstice banquet in the provincial capital. There they will drink, feast, and fight, thereby strengthening their ties. As Lag's most promising young soldier, Kai has been invited to attend and witness this gathering of powerful warriors for himself.""
Copyright (C) 2019 Tsukasa Tanimai Illustrations Copyright (C) 2019 Kouichiro Kawano
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Japanese Title||神統記（テオゴニア） (Shintouki (Teogonia))|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Magic ,Supernatural ,Shounen ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Action ,Non-Human ,Your New Favorite Series Awaits! Light Novel|
|Available since||July 20, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / July 20, 2020 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||345pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.