The Oracle Princess Alfina suddenly announces an ominous prophecy, yet none heed her words. But a fateful encounter with the merchant Ricardo may see the disaster averted with the power of science, mathematics and economics from the modern world!
The Oracle Princess Alfina suddenly announces an ominous prophecy to the people of the Kingdom of Crownheight. However, shunned as she is for being a descendant of rebel blood, her words are heeded by no one.
On the other hand, Ricardo, the adopted heir of a peddler, who also happens to be an economics department graduate reincarnated into this world, attends the Royal Academy to study as a merchant.
During an argument with a much more affluent merchant, the one to stick up for him is none other than Alfina.
As the distance between them rapidly closes, Ricardo makes full use of his modern knowledge of science, mathematics and economics to stand against the unknown disaster of prophecy!
Copyright (C) 2018 Norafukurou Illustrations Copyright (C) 2018 Rei Shichiwa
|Series Title||The Economics of Prophecy|
|Japanese Title||予言の経済学 (Yogen no Keizaigaku)|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,School Life|
|Available since||January 12, 2020 (12:00 AM) PT / January 12, 2020 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||182pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.