Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Shiro is the managing partner at a law firm, and he de-stresses every day after work by cooking with his live-in boyfriend Kenji. They've been together for almost two decades now, and while they're no longer as lovey-dovey as they used to be (they're in their late fifties, after all), their relationship is nothing but peaceful. But what happens when the two of them suddenly bump into Kenji's ex, who just so happens to be a buff and handsome-looking guy?
Fumi Yoshinaga/Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||What Did You Eat Yesterday?|
|Japanese Title||きのう何食べた？ (Kinou Nani Tabeta?)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Seinen ,Boy's Love / Yaoi ,Slice of Life ,Workplace ,Family ,TV Drama / Live-Action ,Food|
|Available since||December 20, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / December 20, 2022 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||162pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.