Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Happy is in another world, bringing smiles to the inhabitants of Animal Village to earn EXP for Smile Heart, his key item as a Hero. It seems like a peaceful village, but a suspicious character has been going after small female animals. And his target is... Ururu the bunny! Can Happy protect her?! He also has other challenges to tackle, like searching through mysterious ancient ruins and fending off the advances of the lady fox thief Luna... Happy's new world adventure is heating up even more!
Sakamoto / Mashima / Kodansha Ltd.
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Fairy Tail: Happy's Heroic Adventure|
|Japanese Title||ＦＡＩＲＹ ＴＡＩＬ ハッピーの大冒険 (Fairy Tail: Happy no Daiboken)|
|Alternative Title||Fairy Tail: Happy Adventure|
|Writer||Original Hiro Mashima/ Kenshiro Sakamoto|
|Genre||Manga ,Adventure ,Comedy ,Fantasy ,Shounen ,Kodansha promotion:Creator spotlight: Hiro Mashima|
|Available since||October 29, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / October 29, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||160pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.