Digital Manga & Light Novels from Japan
After Tenma's opening speech, the Yagami Walking Festival begins! But with Karasuma nowhere in sight, she's sure to be down... wait, she's actually having a lot of fun! Harima has resolved to tell Tenma how he feels, but he's currently handcuffed to Yakumo! On top of all that, two gates rise from the earth: one "Yes" one "No." They're the "Make It Super Obvious" gates. What does that mean, Akira-san?!
Jin Kobayashi / Kodansha Ltd.
1 coin=1 JPY. Granted coin(s) is calculated based on the JPY price.
* Boosted coin(s) will not be granted when using coupons.
* Amount of granted coin(s) may change when purchasing multiple items. Please confirm the settlement page for the determined value.
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Please check your device (iOS, Android) supports the BOOK☆WALKER app before purchasing by downloading the app when you will use the app.
* Dates and times on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PST (Pacific Standard Time).
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 8% tax when purchased from Japan.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.