Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Kanade has sprained her ankle and studies the history of ballet together with her old friend Risa. The other girls, Shoko and Ema, are getting ready to perform The Sleeping Beauty on stage. Ema gets nervous but Shoko holds her hand and helps her overcome her pre-performance nerves
(C)2014 Cuvie (Akita Publishing Co.，Ltd.)
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||The Magnificent Grand Scene, Volume Collections|
|Japanese Title||絢爛たるグランドセーヌ (Kenrantaru Grande Scene)|
|Alternative Title||La Magnifique Grande Scène|
|Publisher||Akita Publishing Co.,Ltd.|
|Genre||Manga ,Drama ,Shounen ,Slice of Life ,Sports|
|Available since||March 26, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / March 26, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||196pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.