Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Twitter aficionado Eriko “Ellie” Ichimura and school heartthrob Akira Ohmi continue dating behind the backs of the entire school. However, a wrench is thrown into their relationship when Ellie's classmate Kaname-kun develops a sudden interest in her, asking to be her friend. A series of misunderstandings causes a rift between Ellie and Sara-chan ... to say nothing of Omi-kun's jealousy. As if that weren't enough on Ellie's plate, Kaname-kun experiences a romantic awakening ( ... or ... something) and sends her reeling with his words! Presenting Volume 7 of a plain girl's wacky romance!
(C) Fujimomo / Kodansha Ltd.
Sale ends Sep 27, 2021
(08:59 PM) PT
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
|Series Title||Lovesick Ellie|
|Japanese Title||恋わずらいのエリー (Koiwazurai no Ellie)|
|Genre||Manga ,Comedy ,Romance ,School Life ,Shoujo ,Sweet ,Back To School 2021! ,Kodansha: Line-Wide Manga Sale ,Smile Week!|
|Available since||January 08, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / January 08, 2019 (05:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||173pages (*note)|
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.