Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
Onigawara Shouzou, a married father of three, must put his sales skills to the test when his family and their entire house get transported to a whole new world of monsters and magic!
Onigawara Shouzou spends his days working a tiresome job at an IT company, but his life changes when, on a rainy night, he meets a goddess named Silvia--and that's not an exaggeration, she's an actual goddess! That night, she stays in Shouzou's apartment, and their growing attraction to one another becomes more apparent as the night goes on...
The next 13 years of Shouzou's life pass by in a flash, and he couldn't be happier with his new job, beautiful wife Silvia, three daughters, and brand new home. But due to some unfortunate circumstances, his house and everyone in it get transported to another world full of magic and monsters! After finding out they can't go back to their world for at least a year, Shouzou decides that he must support his family the only way he knows how: by joining the sales department of a local guild!
Copyright (C) 2017 Sai SumimoriIllustrations by Ichijirushi
|Series Title||Middle-Aged Businessman, Arise in Another World!|
|Japanese Title||アラフォー営業マン、異世界に起つ！ (Around 40 Eigyou-man, Isekai ni Tatsu!)|
|Alternative Title||Around 40 Eigyou-man, Isekai ni Tatsu!: Megami Power de Jinsei Nidome no Nariagari|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Fantasy ,Isekai (Different/Another World) ,Adventure ,Slice of Life ,Full-size Illustration ,Non-Human ,Workplace|
|Available since||August 11, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / August 11, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||249pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.