Sparks (and fists) fly in this violent yuri love story.
Shirakawa Junko is headed for the top of the corporate ladder in the Overseas Investor Department at the bank she works--until Kuroda Kayo transfers over from Corporate Sales. Kayo is another all-star employee, and she has a foreign university degree to boot. When Kayo and Junko are assigned to work together, their heated rivalry reaches critical mass. Whether they're banging each other's heads or simply banging each other, these two office rivals are ready to go at it!
Sal Jiang 2021
|Series Title||Black and White: Tough Love at the Office (Manga)|
|Publisher||Seven Seas Entertainment|
|Genre||Manga ,Girl's Love / Yuri ,Comedy ,Slice of Life ,Romance ,Drama ,Workplace|
|Available since||October 11, 2022 (12:00 AM) PT / October 11, 2022 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||168pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.