A genius game-player, Fay, becomes pair with a former-god and tries to win games with Gods to have his wish granted. Adapted to be anime in 2024!
Fay loves to play games. He learned how to play by a beautiful woman, Onee-chan, who had a long, red hair.
In the world he is living, Gods--spirits, demons, angels, dragons--are bored and they make humans play games with them. Human players are called Apostles...and if they win ten times, Gods will grant any wish for them.
Fay, winning three games a row even though he is a rookie, is said to be the best player among all Apostles. He just wishes to meet Onee-chan again if he wins ten times. But he never expected to be paired with a red-haired girl--looks just like Onee-chan!--who is a former God just awoke from a long sleep.
The two of them seems to be a really good pair, but can Fay win seven more times and have his wish granted!?
(C)Kapiko Toriumi (C)Kei Sazane ,Toiro Tomose
|Series Title||<Chapter release>Gods' Games We Play（KADOKAWA(MANGA)）|
|Character Design||TOMOSE TOIRO|
|Genre||Manga ,Fantasy ,Comedy ,Drama ,Romance ,Seinen|
|Available since||October 23, 2023 (12:00 AM) PT / October 23, 2023 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||47pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.