Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
TREMORS OF TRUTH
Eastern Pars is shaken by a great earthquake, and as Arslan and his retainers take stock of the aftermath, rumblings of another kind make their way throughout the kingdom. A set of bold proclamations have been made under Arslan's name: The Decree to Pursue and Destroy Lusitania, and The Decree to Abolish Slavery. These decrees have made waves among the noble class of Pars, and it is now Arslan's job to host the Parsian lords and demonstrate his value as their future leader. But before Arslan can finish his duties and move on to recapturing Ecbatana, Narsus holds a meeting to reveal the earth-shattering details of Silver Mask's identity, and the truth will stun Arslan to his very core.
(C) Yoshiki Tanaka/ Hiromu Arakawa/ Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||The Heroic Legend of Arslan|
|Japanese Title||アルスラーン戦記 (Arslan Senki)|
|Genre||Manga ,Historical ,Drama ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Action ,Anime|
|Available since||April 23, 2019 (12:00 AM) PT / April 23, 2019 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 59
The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 60
The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 61
The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 62
The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 63
The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 64
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.