THE TIDES OF BATTLE
The decisive battle between Arslan and Gadhevi has finally begun. Believing that he has the Parsian army isolated, Gadhevi sends his main forces against Rajendra in hopes of destroying the alliance between him and Arslan once and for all. However, the Parsians outsmart their enemies once again and join the battle just in time to turn the tables on Gadhevi. But when King Karikala regains consciousness, what will become of the two feuding brothers, and what will this mean for Arslan and Pars?
(C) Yoshiki Tanaka / Hiromu Arakawa / Kodansha Ltd.
|Series Title||The Heroic Legend of Arslan|
|Japanese Title||アルスラーン戦記 (Arslan Senki)|
|Genre||Manga ,Historical ,Fantasy ,Adventure ,Action ,Anime ,Drama|
|Available since||April 10, 2018 (12:00 AM) PT / April 10, 2018 (04:00 PM) JST|
|Page count||194pages (*note)|
|Chapters included in this volume||The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 47
The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 48
The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 49
The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 50
The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 51
The Heroic Legend of Arslan, Chapter 52
This eBook has a region limitation
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
eBooks in Japanese language are only offered on the Japan Store.
Since the Japan Store only offers its service in Japanese language, please refer to the FAQ page to see how you can purchase eBooks on the Japan Store.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.