Official eBook store and app for Manga & Light Novel fans.
When all the students depart for a school field trip to the mainland, Kojou is delighted to hear that he'll finally get a chance to be free of observation for at least a little while, whereas Yukina has mixed feelings about the whole situation. But events move quickly when an alchemist by the name of Kou Amatsuka appears, with the goal of reviving the holy grail of alchemy--a liquid-metal life-form known as ""Wiseman's Blood."" As the crisis deepens, even Asagi becomes involved when this alchemist's relic grows more and more uncontrollable. What can the world's strongest vampire do?!
|Series Title||Strike the Blood Light Novel|
|Japanese Title||ストライク・ザ・ブラッド (Strike the Blood)|
|By (author)||Gakuto Mikumo|
|Genre||Light Novels ,Sci-fi ,Comedy ,School Life ,Supernatural ,Action ,Ecchi ,Harem ,Romance ,Full-size Illustration ,Anime ,Non-Human ,Vampires|
|Available since||May 22, 2017 (08:00 AM) PT / May 23, 2017 (12:00 AM) JST|
|Page count||238pages (*note)|
* You'll get 50% back in Coin from the total purchase amount (excl. tax) of your initial settlement!
See more like this
Purchasing eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER
* This item is an eBook (digital content), not a printed book.
* Release date and time of eBooks on BOOK☆WALKER are based on PT (Pacific Time).
* When using the BOOK☆WALKER app to read the eBook, please check if your your iOS or Android device supports the app before purchasing, by purchasing a free eBook.
* If this product is part of a campaign on BOOK☆WALKER, its content and offering period may change without prior notice.
© BOOK☆WALKER Co.,Ltd.
The US $ price is approximate amount. It will vary, depending of the day-to-day exchange rate.
You will be charged with 10% tax when purchased from Japan.
Buy as Gift
Receive a redemption code to send to a recipient to through e-mails, SNS, etc.
Page count may vary, depending on the font and image settings on your device.
Not available in the following region(s)
This book is not available for purchase in these regions due to licensing restrictions.